Thoughts = Feelings = Actions
So, taking this into account – if you have negative thoughts, you’ll have negative feelings and make negative decisions about what to do (or not do, often)
Also… Actions = Feelings
If you sit around all day, being lazy, how do you feel? I tend to feel sluggish, and have a sense that I didn’t achieve anything, and therefore not particularly happy.
If you have a really productive day, achieve lots of items on your ‘to do’ list, then have some fun for a few hours, how do you feel then? I know I feel happy, satisfied, and have a sense of accomplishment.
So how can you take control of all this?
To keep my mindset and energy up, I’ve trained myself to think more positively. And I’ve implemented the following into my day, which help me to stay focused, keep the endorphins flowing, and have a great day, everyday (and therefore a great life!)
- Get up at 5am – I’d have laughed in your face if you’d have suggested I do this five years ago but I do this and I have more energy + time than ever before
- Exercise – I like to do yoga, dancing (literally in my office) and rebounding
- Look at my vision board – this helps me to focus on what I’m working towards
- Write a list of everything I’m grateful for today in my journal
- Eat clean (very little processed food, sugar, dairy or caffeine passes my lips on the average day – you’d be surprised how much energy you gain from eating well)
- Be productive – work towards my goals
- …and much more. I’ll be sharing tips on my blog and social media over the coming months so be sure to follow me if you’d like to learn more 🙂